Cemu is a closed source Nintendo Wii U emulator that was developed by Exzap. This emulator was released in 2015. Currently, it’s available only for the Windows platform. It is a famous emulator that can support The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game smoothly. The developer team of Cemu emulator provides its updates twice a year for a better experience and bug fixes. The main purpose of this emulator is to run Nintendo Wii U games successfully without any lag.
Download Cemu Emulator
Cemu is one of the best Nintendo Wii U emulator that can run on windows smoothly. To download the Cemu Emulator click on the download button below.
|Cemu 1.22.5||Windows||Freeware||7777 Kb.|
Cemu Emulator Requirements
A PC with the following specifications can run the Cemu emulator.
Windows 7 (x64) or above
OpenGL 4.5 or Vulkan 1.1
4 GB minimum, 8 GB recommended
Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 X64 Redistributable: vc_redist.x64.exe
Here is Graphics card compatibility with Cemu emulator.
NVIDIA GPU is recommended as its works perfectly.
Its work fine then OpenGL. Avoid OpenGL due to bad performance
It has Limited support better to use Vulkan as its recommended.
1. Firstly Open the Cemu emulator application.
2. Now click on “File -> Install game title, update or DLC” option.
3. Navigate to the dumpling folder on your Drive.
4. OR navigate to the folder where you keep your game dumps.
5. Now open the relevant folder where you want to install the game.
6. This can be your Games, Updates or DLC folder for dumpling the files.
7. Now open the folder that you want to install.
8. Now select meta.xml file from meta folder.
9. Cemu will be automatically install the files for you.
10. Enjoy your game
1. Firstly open CEMU.
2. Now Load the game by clicking on File > Load and select the game.
3. After a few seconds you will see and update message let the game to be update.
4. Now Exit the CEMU, by clicking on File > Exit.
5. Again run the Cemu and click on File > “Install game title, update or DLC”.
6. Find the meta.xml file. You can see the file inside meta folder
7. Now you will see the CEMU will begin patching/updating the game.
1. Run Cemu.
2. Open Main menu.
3. Now Click on Options -> General settings
4. Open the Graphics tab
5. Change the “Graphics API” to Vulkan.
6. In case of any problem read the OpenGL Optimization Guide.
7. Ensure that your “Graphics Device” can use dual graphics if you have.
8. Set “VSync” for matching the emulated dispaly.
9. Also Enable Async shader compiler.
10. click on the Audio tab to Under General to change the “API” to XAudio2.
1. Run the Cemu application.
2. Right click on The Legend of Zelda – Breath of the Wild game.
3. Now click Edit graphics packs.
4. Click on Download latest community graphic packs button.
5. Click Mods category after the downloading.
6. Select and enable the FPS++ checkbox.
7. Now Minimize the mods category.
8. Enable the Graphics checkbox.
9. Now run the game.
10. You will see the game works fine and perfectly.