MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) is a free and open-source emulator. That was developed by Nicola Salmoria and the MAME Team in 1997 but the current version is 0.231 that was released in March 202. This emulator was designed to run Aracde games on computers and phones. There are thousands of games available as MAME ROMs. Actually, these are Arcade system games. You can see the arcade system in hotels, streets, and parks. Now it’s possible to play those games on MAME Emulator. To download the emulator click on the download button according to your device.
Download MAME Emulator
MAME Emulator can be run on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android platforms. You can download the emulator from the following links. These are the best MAME emulators also known as Arade game Emulator.
MAME Emulator for Windows
MAME Emulator for Mac
MAME Emulator for Linux
MAME Emulator for Android
MAME emulator Specs
These are the specifications of Meme Emulator
How to Use MAME Emulator
- First Download MAME Binaries.
- Extract the files into a directory. Example “C:\mame“.
- Download MAME ROMs.
- Place these ROMs in the “C:\mame\roms” folder.
- Now open CMD by clicking “Start” > “Run” and type “CMD“.
- Type “cd\” to go to the root directory.
- Type “cd mame” to go into the “C:\mame” folder.
- Now type “MAME game name”. The game name is your desired game.
- To use Joystick type mame Game name -joystick
- To insert a quarter, press 5.
- For First player, press 1. For Second players, press 2.
- Press P to pauses the ROM.
- You can press Tab to access the options in MAME.
If you still face any problem then comment below we will try to solve the issue.